OffTheGridGearHub.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these
If you’re going to be camping for several days on end, it is crucial to have a comfortable sleeping arrangement. After a couple of days, the body can really hurt unless there is plenty of padding under your sleeping bag. That is we are camping cots come in.
The camping cot not only has padding with its cushion, it also has springs underneath. At least, that is what we will reveal about the Coleman Comfortsmart Deluxe Cot in this review.
You can use this camping cot outdoors, or you can purchase one for the sake of having family and friends over when there aren’t enough beds. This cot doubles as a very comfortable bed that is foldable and stowable.
In this review, we will cover all of the features and customer opinions about this luxurious cot.
Features of the Coleman Comfortsmart Deluxe Cot
Below, we have made a list of all of the important features of the Comfortsmart Deluxe Cot, as you will not find a complete list on product listings. Here they are, in no particular order.
- Comes with a thick foam mattress
- Under the foam mattress is a coil suspension system for extra cushioning.
- This cot is made support extra weight. The steel frame can support a maximum of 300 pounds and a person of up to 6’6″ tall.
- Most car trunks can hold this cot when it is folded.
- When the cot is unfolded, it measures 80 x 30 x 15.
- This cot is not very heavy. It weighs somewhere around 15 pounds and can be carried by almost anyone of any size. It can easily be carried around the house and out of your car to your campsite.
- This cot is high enough that you can store your gear underneath it.
- The pad that comes with it is removable so that you can replace it with whatever padding you would like.
- Although this cot is wider and longer than the average cot, you can still fit it into an average sized tent.
- The padding on this cot is very comfortable, and the canvas is very flexible. It will be stiff enough to hold someone who is heavy, but is flexible enough to give plenty of support for the back.
Comfortsmart Deluxe vs Standard
Besides the Comfortsmart Deluxe, there is also a standard version of the same cot. Standard version could fit a child or a shorter adult. It is made of nylon taffeta, and is noticeably stiffer. The stiffness may indicate that it is more water resistant than the synthetic fabric of the deluxe version.
The price on the Comfortsmart is rather inexpensive compared to other cot to the same quality. As prices are always subject to change, we cannot list them here. But we have provided you with links to the Amazon listings for the Comfortsmart Deluxe and the Standard version below.
- See the Coleman Comfortsmart Deluxe Cot on Amazon
- See the Coleman Comfortsmart Standard Cot on Amazon
There is no doubt that Coleman has a winner here with the Comfortsmart cots. They are provided in two different sizes to accommodate for practically any person. There are also very affordable and provide a lot of value for the price.
These cuts can be folded into the trunk of your car or under your bed. Use them by the pool, inside of the tent, or as a guest bed. We have no reservations and recommending the Comfortsmart cot!