Packing cubes are a great way to organize all of the items that are going to go into your larger pieces of luggage. Some people even claim that it helps save space. Either way, it will be refreshing to use packing cubes so that you know exactly where you put everything. I organizing your gear, you will be sorting them by type so that you can quickly retrieve them when needed.
With packing cubes, and colour code the items in your luggage so that you know exactly where everything is. Much debate has been given to the Eagle Creek vs Ebags Packing Cubes dilemma. We have done all of the research and we come to you with the differences between these packing cubes.
Why Use Packing Cubes?
Are you a packing cube nerd? It has never been easier to organize your luggage. There is no more need for plastic Ziploc bags that don’t give any structure to the way that you pack.
One of the great advantages of using packing cubes is that if there is a spill from one of your bottles, the rest of your items will not get soaked. If you have ever packed a big piece of luggage packing cubes before, you know how frustrating it can be to look for an item. You also know that your clothes are inevitably in a get wrinkly, no matter how well you fold them. But your items can actually come out of your luggage without wrinkles if you’re using packing cubes.
An unforeseen circumstance that you mounting counter at the airport is when the security check guards demand that you open up your luggage in order to expose your items. These mandatory checks and become more common in the recent years due to terrorism. Who wants to open up their luggage and look like a slob? Can have everything folded neatly away and not have any thing slip out during a check.
And best of all, unpacking when he arrived at the hotel has never been made easier. When he have all of your items and packing cubes, you simply need to remove the packing cubes from the luggage and put them in your drawers. No need to refold everything and put them in one by one. And when you’re ready to leave, everything is easy to get back into the luggage.
Which Is better?
Now you’re wondering about the differences between the Eagle Creek and the eBags packing cubes. You have come to the right place. Before we get right into differences, lets take a look at similarities.
What they have in common:
- Made of nylon: Both of these packing cube sets are made of a strong nylon material.
- Mesh areas: In order to facilitate viewing of your items a glance, these packing cubes have mesh areas around half their bodies. This also allows for breathability of your clothing so that they do not smell when you are taking them out.
- Two-way zippers: The Eagle Creek and Ebags packing cubes both have two ways zippers. This is really just the icing on the cake. Instead of reaching for the other side of the cube at the zipper, each side has one for your convenience.
- Lifetime warranty: We love the fact that the Eagle Creek and Ebags packing cubes have a lifetime warranty. It is not very often that these products are returned in the warranty used. But in cases is ever needed, it will be of no hassle.
- Ultralight: The nylon of these packing cubes makes them ultralight. Do not need to worry that this will increase the weight of your luggage. The extra weight of your luggage will be negligible.
And here are the differences between the Eagle Creek and Ebags packing cubes:
- Sturdiness: The Ebags packing cubes are sturdier than the Eagle Creek cubes. The material seems to be thicker and the corners really stand upright more than with the Eagle Creek. They are more defined shape makes them easier to stack against each other inside the large luggage piece. This means there’ll be more symmetry. Sturdiness may even mean that the Ebags last longer because the material seems to be thicker.
- Amount of mesh: The Eagle Creek packing cubes seem to have more mesh area than the Ebags. Whether or not this important to you is really a matter of preference. Some people like the fact that they can see more of the items that are inside. On the other hand, this may mean that the Ebags will be more durable because they have thicker material the covers more of the cube body.
- General size differences: In general, the Eagle Creek cube sets are smaller than the Ebags. Some people who loved to travel light actually like the fact that they are smaller. But others are surprised at how small they are and wish they had ordered for larger size of the Eagle Creek cubes.
The differences in price between the use packing cubes vary depending on the seller. In order to see the various prices available for the Eagle Creek and Ebags packing cubes, please see below:
It would seem that the Ebags packing cubes are the winner this case. They are sturdier and will hold their shape better. This will mean that you will be able to factor cubes more easily and luggage. If you also want packing cubes serve a decent size, the Ebags cubes are generally larger than the Eagle Creek. But if you love to travel light, the Eagle Creek cubes something that some people prefer for the smaller size.
OffTheGridGearHub.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these