Are you looking for a way to keep active while you have a small child? Often enough, we do not get the opportunity to go out and exercise while we have to take care of the baby. But you can actually take your baby along with you with a running stroller. This is where the Thule Urban Glide and the Bob Revolution Flex come in.
After much research, we have concluded that the Thule and the Bob running strollers are two of the best available. This is why we have created our Thule Urban Glide vs Bob Revolution Flex comparison. People are wondering which of these two strollers is the best. We will answer this question by giving you a list of pros and cons for each of these strollers.
Thule Urban Glide vs Bob Revolution Flex
Why Buy One Of These Strollers
Purchasing a running stroller can set you back on a few bucks. This is why it is important to spend it wisely. The Thule Urban Glide and the Bob Revolution Flex give you very good value for the cost.
The reason why these running strollers are so popular is due to the quality. Each of these strollers has large wheels that allow you to glide along smooth and rough train. They provide a very comfortable seat for your child, and include plenty of accommodations for the purchase of accessories.
You can extend these running strollers by purchasing accessories from the same company. Some of these accessories are a coffee holder, a car seat adapter, a weather net protector, and a feeding tray.
These running strollers can be folded up to take up less space in your car or home. You can easily remove the wheels for an even slimmer profile.
Comparing the Thule Urban Glide and the Bob Revolution Flex
While both of these running strollers have awesome reviews, they also have their own set of pros and cons. While we are confident that you’ll be happy with either one, we will narrow down the choice for you in the section below.
Thule Urban Glide
- Very long canopy with a sun protector
- Storage bin at the bottom: Unlike the Bob Revolution Flex, the storage bin at the bottom of the stroller has a cover over it. This will help keep your items dry in case of changes in the weather. It will also help to keep your contents private. The storage area is large enough to carry a diaper bag.
- Zippered pocket: Beneath the storage area is a zippered pocket for small accessories. You can store the small accessories and keep them readily available to you. Just reach out in front of you and open the zipper.
- Universal car seat adapter: You can attach almost any car seat onto the stroller by using a Thule universal car seat adapter. This car seat adapter is a bit easier to use than the one for the Bob Revolution Flex.
- Narrower than the Bob Revolution Flex. This may or may not be a good thing for you. A part of this depends on how large your child is.
- Wheels can be squeaky: For some people, the wheels of the Bob Revolution flex are a bit too squeaky.
- Brake could be updated: While the brake on the Thule Urban Glide is adequate, it is not quite as ergonomic as the one for the Bob Revolution Flex.
Bob Revolution Flex
- Easy to recline: The Bob Revolution Flex seems to be a bit easier to recline than the Thule Urban Glide.
- Adjustable handlebars: The handlebars on the Bob Revolution Flex can be adjusted to accommodate different heights.
- Storage pocket: There is a large storage pocket behind the seat.
- Storage bin: There is also storage bin at the bottom of the stroller in the same location as that of the Thule Urban Glide.
- Modern brakes: The brakes on the Bob Revolution Flex seem to be more modern and easier to use one for the Thule.
- Plenty of room for your child: The Bob Revolution Flex is wider than the Thule. This may help accommodate for larger babies.
- Uncovered pocket: The storage bin at the bottom of the stroller is uncovered. You may find this cumbersome as people could peak into the pocket and see what you’re holding.
- Generally more expensive: The Bob Revolution Flex is generally a bit more expensive than the Thule stroller.
Thule Urban Glide vs Bob Revolution Flex: Price Comparison
While it is impossible to list current prices in this article, we have given you links below so that you can check them out for yourself and get an updated price on both:
Generally speaking, the Bob Revolution Flex seems to have better features than the Thule. Some people swear by the Thule Urban Glide, so this is not to say that it is not awesome. You will be paying a little bit more to purchase the Bob Revolution Flex. But many feel that the price is worth it due to all of these features being of great quality.
OffTheGridGearHub.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these